One Gutsy Lady ~ 100 posts! Lets make a difference together!
With the unprecedented rise in consumers seeking safe, toxin-free products, I’m excited to announce that I’m expanding my team of rising stars to help keep up with Beautycounter’s exceptional growth here in Canada and the US.
Suffice to say, people are fired up about toxins and unsafe ingredients that are going into the products they use on themselves and their families! They’re demanding better! Beautycounter is setting new industry standards by providing innovative solutions as people demand products that are not only safe, but exceptionally high-performing as well.
We know there is strength in numbers when pushing for legislative change that would provide more health protective laws against the toxic ingredients that are still allowed in our beauty and personal care products. That’s why we need your voice and the voices of others to help us to be heard loud and clear. Because no one should have to sacrifice their health for beauty. We ALL deserve better.
Why now is the time to take the job…
Beautycounter is about innovation. Now that people have had a taste of what we have to offer, they’re wanting more. That’s why we’re always creating and innovating new offerings for our clients that meet our rigorous 5-step ingredient selection process. And we are just now in the midst of releasing a number of new products to market! Our biggest collective new product launch to date!
Closing Presentation: Gregg Renfrew, Founder & CEO Leadership Summit Keynote 2017
What role am I recruiting for?
I am looking for motivated business leaders to take on the role of Beautycounter Consultant to educate and empower our stakeholders (consumers) about safety risks and opportunities in the beauty and personal care industry, providing strategic solutions and exceptional client care.
This is a remote opportunity (as in you can basically work from anywhere you like). A minimum of 5 hours/week is required (up to full-time hours, depending on your goals and what the rest of your life looks like). You set your own schedule.
This position comes with NO “glass-ceiling,” so the opportunity for growth is limitless. We are not a Direct Sales company – we are a MOVEMENT that enlists multiple channels to raise brand awareness, including strategic business partnerships, e-commerce, and building relationships with clients face to face. We educate and empower. We are a certified B-Corp, meaning we are equally about people and planet as we are about profit. If you are excited by that, please READ ON.
What does the position entail?
By joining my team, you are becoming a business partner with me as your mentor and business coach. You are essentially purchasing (for $85) your own ready-made business including two custom e-commerce websites already set up for you, a full marketing suite, access to brand partnerships, a committed customer care team, unlimited professional development and leadership opportunities. (That’s right. ALL that for $85.) It is also recommended (but not required) that you take advantage of the up to 50% off product kits that are available at sign-up so you can familiarize yourself with our products and how they perform. More info on those later…
This is YOUR business with an entire support community to help you get started and provide you with the tools you need to grow your business.
You do not need to be an expert in all of the areas listed below. We can teach you what you need to know to be successful. But having an understanding of some of these skills is helpful. Most of all, if you believe in yourself and are willing to put in the work it takes to succeed, then you will do well.
This opportunity can be curated, which means it can fit into any lifestyle and schedule. It’s as flexible as you are. But there ARE a few basic things needed to help you be successful:
* You love people, put service at the centre of your work, and strive to find ways to make a positive impact on the world.
* You love a challenge and aren’t afraid to step outside of your comfort zone from time to time.
* You’re able to work independently, positively handle challenges while also being a great team player.
* Proficiency in social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram are a plus, but not a requirement as those skills can be taught.
* You are open to new ideas and love thinking outside the box.
What will the right person love about this opportunity?
1. You’ll be paid to talk to people, empower them through education and connect them with safer options for themselves and their family. You are getting paid to make a positive difference, one person at a time. (Note: Compensation is commission-based.)
2. Recognition and respect. How often are you celebrated and promoted for a job well done in your current situation?
3. You’ll get to do your work from anywhere; your livingroom, a coffee shop, the beach…
4. You’ll get to work with a fast-growing company that is still virtually unheard of (especially in Canada) where there is MASSIVE opportunity for growth now and in the future.
5. You’ll learn the ins and outs of online marketing, event planning, relationship-building, and building brand recognition.
6. You will be part of a company that has one primary goal: making a positive difference in the world by helping people to choose safer products and by creating a movement for safer regulatory standards.
Does this sound like what you’ve been looking for?
I just love this video from fellow consultant and business leader, Jenn Indra, talking about what joining Beautycounter has meant for her and her family. I especially love what she says about how she goes to bed every night knowing that what she does for a living is helping to create a safer future for her son. I feel the same way.
What inspires YOU?
Meet Beautycounter Consultant Jenn Indra
Don’t wait! get in touch.
To express your interest in this opportunity, request a copy of our industry leading compensation plan, and to set up a one-on-one interview, send me an email here.
Please note that, as stated above, if this opportunity is the right fit for you, you will be an independent consultant, not an employee.